Powered by Autonet Mobile, the 2012 Chevy Silverado offers high-speed wireless Internet service, turning a tough truck into a mobile office. At a price of $399, the dealer-installed Autonet system provides full Internet access for multiple users within a 150-foot radius of the truck. Chevy WiFi:
- Requires no special hardware
- Can support several devices at once
- Is designed to provide uninterrupted Internet and video streaming
- Runs over 3G and 2.5G cellular data networks
- Lets users take advantage of fully enabled computers rather than depending on handheld devices on the job
Passengers may use Chevy WiFi while the vehicle is in motion; drivers may use it when the truck is parked.
Autonet provides the router, as well as monthly service. A variety of apps are also available for purchase, including vehicle tracking and content filtering. Chevrolet | 800.977.2107 | chevywifi.com