A.Editor Don Jackson responds: If you're reroofing anyway, you might try Air Vent's vented drip-edge (800/247-8368, www.airvent.com). This product extends farther than standard drip-edge and has vent intakes in the underside of its horizontal projection. If you drop the fascia an inch or so below the top of the rafter plumb cuts, you may be able to sneak some air into the attic.

or Register to read the full article.