Five years after Parker and Caroline Lofgren and their two children perished of carbon monoxide poisoning in an Aspen, Colorado, ski lodge, a lawsuit brought by relatives of the family against the home's builder is headed for trial, reports the Aspen Daily News ("Lofgren relatives, general contractor prep for court," by Chad Abraham). The family has already reached confidential settlements with nine other defendants, the paper reports. But the builder is still facing claims of manslaughter, wrongful death, and negligence for a claimed faulty installation, says the paper: "According to the lawsuit, the boiler's exhaust piping was disconnected, because it had been 'neither properly primed, glued or sealed and was not securely attached, supported or braced in any way.' And a vent designed to take in fresh air from outside was disconnected and recirculating carbon monoxide into the boiler due to similar problems, the filing says."