Ergodyne—we have a few of its new Skullerz hard hats out for testing now—might fit the bill this winter if you work outdoors.
The $202 N-Ferno (get it?) 6466 Thermal Jacket might find a place in your coat closet. From Small to 3XL, the jacket has big and tall covered. And it seems to have a suitable amount of pocketry in the offing. See "From the Manufacturer," below.
The Ergodyne balaclava face mask and beanie hat is a new one to me. It looks similar to what we called a “scrum cap” when I played rugby and appears to serve about the same purpose.
The company has a number of base layers, like the $66, up to 3XL stretch fabric, moisture-wicking shirt that has the charming if practical feature of “anti-stink treatment [that] helps keep workers unscented.” It might be worth a look.
From the Manufacturer
· Rugged 500D Nylon shell with breathable water repellent treatment to stay dry and comfortable
· Thermal insulated quilted sleeves for easy on/off
· 1600D Nylon reinforcement zones in heavy wear areas to hold up through the toughest conditions
· Exterior back document pocket
· Exterior front cell phone pocket
· Interior audio pocket to hold cell phone or other device
· Heavy Duty YKK zippers with storm flap to seal out wind and rain
· Removable hood with adjustable draw cords customizable fit
· Drawstring waist works to keep out the cold
· Adjustable hook & loop cuffs for easy use when wearing gloves
· Spandex cuffs for wind protection and to keep out the cold
· Reflective accents help keep workers safe and seen4.65