The Big Ass Fans Garage Light isn't cheap ($400), but it looks pretty awesome. So, if you’re looking for a work—or even site—light that emits some serious light, check this donkey out.
From the Manufacturer
- Lightweight, easy-to-install design
- 12,000 Lumen output at a remarkably efficient 65W
- Thermodynamic build dissipates heat for long LED life
- Rotating light module directs light to the angle you need
- 4,000K or 5,000K color temperature options
- Lifespan over 150,000 hours backed by a full 10-year warranty
- Optional motion sensor for convenient, efficient operation
When you’re knee-deep in your latest project, the last thing you want is an unscheduled flight on a dolly while you’re trying to reach a light switch. With an optional occupancy sensor, the Garage Light will illuminate your space automatically as soon as you enter and shut off once you leave. Control the motion sensor with your phone via Bluetooth for even more convenience.
The Garage Light can be flush-mounted to a junction box or plugged into a standard outlet. Installing the Garage Light is a simple, single-person job that takes only minutes; it comes pre-wired with a standard wall plug and can be ordered ready to direct-wire to a junction box.