Among the items that jumped out at me in this video are:
- An upside down, cut-in-half SmartWater bottle screwed to the wall is an ideal place to store a cylindrical can of WD-40.
- One chalk reel for marking lumber (darker chalk) and one for marking decking (lighter, purple chalk). See my review of the compact DeWalt line here.
- White board—love, love, triple hammer love…See my review of the Metabo Triple Hammer Impact here.
- Everything is labeled with a label maker ...
- … including the other half of the SmartWater bottle, which stores the bottle of gun oil.
- I like the hooks for snagging the folded-up table saw.
- A Kirby Talks Safety-level first-aid kit.
- Hand tools (shovels, and so on) stored off the floor.
Cliff Woodman, there could be a new trailer sheriff in town. Time to up your game.