In this 2-part, 10-hour live webinar, you'll learn from Simpson Strong-Tie training specialist Jim Mailey how to:
- Comprehend common deck terminology
- Understand the loads and forces that act on a deck, and how to resist those loads and forces
- Design and build to a continuous load path from the foundation to the top of the deck or porch
- Choose and install all critical components including footings, connections, framing, flashing, guardrails, stairs and landings.
- Identify options for lighting, railing, and decking
This program will consist of a total of 10 hours split between 2 days: May 5th and 12th, 2023, from 9 am to 2 pm EST. Following part II on 5/12/23 and successfully passing a short test, participants will receive a "completion certificate".
Pricing for NADRA members is $299, which includes the completion certification and manual. Pricing for non-members is $649. For more information or to register, click here.
More about North American Deck and Railing Association (NADRA)
Find products, contact information and articles about North American Deck and Railing Association (NADRA)