Basically, one look is worth a thousand words. The JCB Teleskid is a skid steer with a telescoping boom. Load higher dump trucks/trailers, dig below grade, handle materials, work tree stumps, and more.
The contractors in this JCB Teleskid video give it high marks.
Specs below. Interesting design. Check it out.
From the manufacturer:
· Lift, place and dump loads to a height of 13 feet 3 inches (4.03 m)
· Reach 8 feet (2.25 m) forward
· Dig 3 feet (1 m) below grade
· Lift up to 3,695 lb (1,676 kg) with the boom retracted, or 1,614 lb (732 kg) with the boom fully extended
· Apply the right attachments to get the job done, with standard hydraulic flow rate of 24 gpm and optional high-flow rate of 33 gpm
· Operate from a cab that is 33 percent larger than the competition, with a side door for easy entry and exit
· Enjoy 60 percent better visibility than conventional, twin-arm machines
· Choose from the standard-fit cab with climate control, or the available canopy option