The National Tile Contractors Association (NTCA) is offering a series of 12 tile installation workshops during the month of September in locations all across the country. These workshops are free afternoon or evening events, open to tile installers and contractors, as well as sales personnel and the A&D community – anyone who wants to learn more about standards-based installation practices. They feature networking time, a catered meal, a chance to win useful and valuable prizes, and training from industry pros.
Each NTCA workshop is presented by NTCA Technical Trainers who have been installing tile themselves for many years or who still maintain their tile installation business. Topics to be covered during the workshops include:
· Ins and Outs of Layout for Contractors· Tile Matters – Best Practices for the Pros
· Failures – Could It Be Me?
· Tile Technology – Adhesives, Trowels, Lippage
Upcoming workshops are planned for:· September 1 – Daltile, Eugene, OR
· September 6 – The Tile Shop, Houston, Texas
· September 7 – The Tile Shop, Ft. Worth, Texas
· September 8 – Interceramic, Plano, Texas
· September 13 – Louisville Tile, Johnson City, TN
· September 14 – Louisville Tile, Knoxville, TN
· September 14 – Daltile, Albany, NY
· September 15 – Daltile, Syracuse, NY
· September 15 – Floor & Decor, Columbia, SC
· September 27 – Floor & Decor, Knoxville, TN
· September 28 – Louisville Tile, Chattanooga, TN
· September 29 – Louisville Tile, Nashville, TN
For more information or to register, click here.