Adjustable Truss Braces To the Editor: I am interested in the adjustable wall braces mentioned in the article "Installing Gable Roof Trusses" (12/98). Could you direct me to a supplier? Mike Hunsicker via e-mail Author Mike Guertin responds: The braces we use aren't actually intended for framing, but we've adapted them from Rick's sideline: concrete foundation forming. The braces are like turnbuckles welded to a plate on one end with a 16-inch length of steel angle on the other end. Ordinarily they're used to brace and straighten concrete forms, but we use them for wall stringing, beam straightening, and truss adjusting. The 16-inch steel angle is drilled with a series of holes for nailing on 2x4s of any length, making them