Personal injury lawyers are licking their chops following a jury's recent decision to award $15 million to the parents of a child who was severely burned by bath water. Everyone connected with heating the water was hit for damages, including the plumber, the water heater manufacturer, the building owner, the property manager, and the local gas utility. The parents won the huge award even though the mother of the seven-month-old girl who received the burns had placed the child in the bathtub and left the room, giving the victim's three-year-old brother a chance to enter the room unsupervised and turn on the hot water tap. The plumber in the case had installed the water heater 13 years before the incident, and the building had been sold